Ralph: "Maybe you should take your time" (Currie 255)
Miss Prism to Nurse Ratched as she approaches: "I have been waiting for you there for an hour and three-quarters" (Wilde 51)
Ralph: "What really spurred me to talk to you this morning was the look I kept seeing on his face [during the test]" (Currie 255)
Nurse Ratched:"We will discuss that later" (Kesey 100)Miss Prism: "I do not know. I only wish I did" (Wilde 51)
Nurse Ratched: "Everything he's done was with reason"(Kesey 266)
Ralph: "That depends"(Currie 242)
Nurse Ratched: "I'll admit I was confused by his actions at first"(Kesey 266)
Miss Prism: "At last"(Wilde 54)
Nurse Ratched: "No. He isn't extraordinary" (Kesey 157)
Ralph: "At least that's what I've read"(Currie 245)
Nurse Ratched: "Crazy like a fox [to take that test]"(Kesey 264)
Miss Prism: "As a man sows, so shall he reap"(Wilde 27)
Ralph: "At first glance it doesn't seem to make much sense" (Currie 249)
Nurse Ratched: "I don't want ... to believe something like this"(Kesey 315)
Relyea, I'm impressed. Your narrative makes sense. Mine didn't. For that, I respect you. May the force be with you on the AP exam. As well as the exam for Spanish tomorrow, that I will most certainly fail.
ReplyDelete