Monday, January 10, 2011

Blogging about Blogs

 When we first received the blog assignment I expected I would hate the assignment. For one reason, I expected to struggle to remember to complete the blogs on time and to submit them by Thursday and Sunday. Another reason I expected to dislike the assignment centered on the topic of the blogs. I felt like it came across as too ambiguous and that difficulties would arise finding a topic. Surprisingly this did not occur. While remembering to blog on time created issues at time it did not develop into the major problem I expected. Also, with the topics, I found that developing a topic to blog about came easier then I expected. There would simply be a moment of inspiration where I realized, this would be a good blog topic and then I would write about it. This unexpected change in my opinion on the blogs made this assignment easier to complete. In addition to my own blog and the experiences with writing it, I also enjoyed reading and commenting on others blogs and the interesting and often funny topics they brought up. Overall I would say the blogs were a positive experience and provided some interesting insights into topics that otherwise pass unnoticed in our daily lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment